Sydney Metro Same Day Delivery
1. Same day dispatch – orders must be finalised prior to 11:30am AEST on a business day. For a smooth and quick dispatch, we require all details on your order to be correct. This includes your contact number, delivery address and addressee name.
2. Due to OH&S regulations, the delivery driver will not enter your home and will only deliver your items to the ground floor. If you reside in an apartment, you will need to arrange for the items to be moved from the lobby to your unit.
If the item is large and heavy, you must ensure that there is an able bodied person available at the time of the delivery to assist with the delivery of the item. If no one is available, we can organise for an additional driver at an extra charge.
3. As we ship larger items, delivery costs are based on the packaging of the item and the delivery location. Each item purchased will attract a separate delivery charge. If you are ordering more than 1 item, we are able to offer a shipping discount for each additional item purchased.
4. Delivery times vary depending on your location. Delivery for most metro locations usually takes between 3 to 5 business days (same day or next business day for Sydney metro for large items). Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery for all other areas, and longer if you are located in NT and remote areas. Allow extra delivery time for all your orders, in case of any delays due to bad weather, peak period or unforeseen circumstances. We are not able to control your delivery once the item has been handed over to the courier.
5. Free shipping applies to most domestic orders. Orders in NT, WA and remote areas will incur an additional shipping fee.
6. We endeavour to deliver your order on or before the estimated delivery date indicated in your order confirmation. However, this is only an estimate, so please be patient. If your order has not arrived within 5 days of your estimated delivery date, contact us immediately.
7. We reserve the right to charge you for any additional costs incurred in the re-delivery of the item indicated in your order confirmation if:
a. After confirming the delivery date with you, there is no person at the delivery address to receive the item OR no person at the delivery address is able to sign any consignment note indicating that the item has been received
b. The deliverer is unable to unload or deliver your item to the delivery address due to impermissible factors (such as there being no person to assist if the item is large or heavy, or if there is a gate lock, or pet being hostile towards them)
c. The delivery address is incorrect.
8. We will not deliver items:
a. To any location outside of Australia.
b. On weekends or after business hours (generally 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.)
9. Pick-up from our warehouse is welcome. There will be no handling and delivery charges applied.
10. Loss or damage in transit – If an item is lost in transit, we will send you another one. If the item has been damaged upon delivery, you must note it down when you sign for the delivery, otherwise no damage claim can be made. Please check the item before signing. For large items (over 40KG), you will need to report the damage to us within 7 days of the item being delivered to you. All returns must be made with the original packaging.